http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I was being followed~~

See, this little guy? Looks harmless doesn't he? His name is Zac. Well....looks can be deceiving. Zac loves to pull my ears, my tail, my fur and poke my eyeballs out!! Zac is the youngest munchkin. Kim watches him a couple days every week. He learned to crawl a couple weeks ago and today was his first day on our grass. He took off after me, once he saw me outside. I thought... No problem he is still little....... and me being a terrier~~I can move faster than he can..... Well.....The little guy is better than I thought he was.... I moved around the yard and so did he. Everywhere I went, he followed me, it was crazy!!The kid was relentless, seriously, he was right on my tail all morning long. I couldn't shake him!!I had to be nice but whats a girl to do with a kid literally right behind me?? Nothing but wait it out. Thank goodness for nap time so I had 2 1/2 hrs to myself. WHAT!!! ~~Zac took his first steps at home tonight?? YIKES!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. It seems to be going around!

    A friend of ours took his last Saturday!

    I think they are planning to take ovFUR!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out, if you thought he was fast on 4 legs, wait until he's steady on 2. You better lay down some rules soon. He'll be chewing on your ears next.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jazzi you are a serious problem a super charged crawler who is learning to walk!!
    Darling pictures.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! JAZZI. I think ZAC is a great playmate. LOVE your new blog header photo. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jazzi that Zac is sooo cute. Butt I am sure you can stop him by giving him one of your bestest Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever you do, don't let him pull your tail!

    xoxo,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wait until the next time you see him - he'll be running.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jazzi
    Zac is adorable. He seems like a fun friend.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for Zac! But maybe not for you....now he will run after you! Look out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those toddlers are deceivingly fast, I can speak from experience!! I bet there were some great grass stains on the knees of Zac's pants BOL!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh...we have one like Zac but thank goodness, he only comes over once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Zac on his first steps.!!

    Sorry Jazzi...better start practicing your evasive maneuvers now!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, there is one way to fix him. Just make sure you stop when he is really close to your behind and he will bump into your rump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! He is so darling! Now that he's walking, you are really in trouble now!

    Looking forward to seeing more of your adventures with Zac.

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jazzi

    Those are the funniest photos ever! You're in big trouble now he's walking!

    take care
    Clive and the NSLM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe you need to start following Zac and see how he likes it, Jazzi!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your gonna have to run faster Jazzi!!!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD, Zach does look harmless! Those are the wee ones you have to watch out for! LOL
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh-oh!
    Sounds like you will need to be faster than him!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  20. That little bald dude is a menace! Good thing he doesn't move too fast (yet).

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, it looks like from that next to last picture that you are at least teaching him how to greets a dog properly. I thinks you're gonna have to start doing some sprint workouts to make sure that he can't catch up with you now that he's (gasp!) walking on his hind legs!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete