Wednesday, December 18, 2013

This was too much to ask for

My mom works at Michaels and the other day she came home with this. A BIG red blinky nose. WHAT!! Do I look like a reindeer???
She showed me and tried to convince me to put the blinky nose on!!! You should have heard her explanation....it was priceless and she was doing all her nicey talk, ya know what I mean?? I listened and thought for like 87 mili-seconds and decided that the ole nose was NOT going on this Scottie. I mean I put up with alot from outfits to goofy glasses and what all she comes up with, I go along to get along but this is way tooooooo much, NOPE nothin....doing.....
So.....I gave her a BIG resounding ... NO way Jose!! and off I went running down the hallway. I could hear "Jazzi, wait a minute, Come back!!
You cant find me and I am NOT wearing it!!!
Mom has been working 87 zillion hours, I hardly see her so we have been absent. Her daughter from San Antonio is coming on Monday so I know she will be home alot for sure then we can catch up. Card count:
Jazzi: 57
Peeps: 5
Kim: 3
I love this!!!!

16 comments:

  1. A blinky red nose? What does she think you are?! Good for you for saying no, Jazzi! There really just aren't enough treats in the WORLD to have to put up with that kind of silliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzi, I am so glad you put your paw down on this one! No blinky noses for Jazzi!! Ever!!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man....we hope our Mama doesn't see that nose next time she is at Michaels....Good job hiding!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blinkie nose......she wanted you to weat a blinkie nose.....good job on running away and hiding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blinkie nose, why that way Santa Paws would be sure to find you. We found an envelope from you today in our PO Box, Lee made me put it under our Christmas tree. Thank You
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I don't blame you for running! There aren't enough treats in the world to be worth that torture. Gee, let the peeps wear these things and leave us alone. BOL
    Grr and a Festive Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job at putting your paw down. Only clowns or Rudolph can wear a red nose not a Scottie.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were smart to run away from that nose. Why doesn't your mom wear the nose.

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaz, are you getting like me-a little white around the edges?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazzi, your mom must now realise that even the most clothes tolerant pup has her limits. A blinking red nose indeed. Whatever was she thinking?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michaels is like our mama's second home! She LOVES that place!! She says she spends tooooo many green papers there!! We do know about the red blinky nose thing though...she did it to LadyBug last year. BOL!! You are smart Jazzi! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Michaels is the best store to work at! We are there almost every day for craft projects, must be so busy this time of year. We haven't gotten the gift yet just to let you know but we will definitely be in touch to let you know when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blinking? Seriously?

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought for sure she was going to force it on your nose! Michaels must be insane this time of year
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank goodness you put your paw down, Jazzi! What a silly request!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have a funny feeling about this . . .

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete